Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Enjin Coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001518 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, COSS and Tidex. Over the last week, Enjin Coin has traded 23.5% lower against the dollar. Enjin Coin has a market capitalization of $104.86 million and $4.13 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $85.85 or 0.00939716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014243 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010930 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00044352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00087331 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00172419 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Enjin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Enjin is a decentralized platform that wants to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership. Enjin Coin platform is made for the game industry. SDKs for multiple languages, wallets and payment platforms will be available and completely open-source. “
Buying and Selling Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, COSS, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Tidex, Cryptopia, Binance and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Enjin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enjin Coin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enjin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.