EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One EquiTrader coin can now be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002020 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. EquiTrader has a market capitalization of $1.91 million and approximately $3,223.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, EquiTrader has traded down 29.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $179.21 or 0.01956810 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003929 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005221 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007524 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00017881 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00028029 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002318 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00020872 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EquiTrader is a decentralized crowdsourced trading analysis platform that rewards traders with app tokens for providing valuable market analysis and trading forecasts and provides a social community for traders and investors of cryptocurrency, stock, futures, and forex markets. The rewards are destributed in EQT tokens, a scrypt PoW cryptocurrency. “
EquiTrader Coin Trading
EquiTrader can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase EquiTrader directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EquiTrader must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EquiTrader using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.