Ethereum Gold (CURRENCY:ETG) traded up 18.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Ethereum Gold coin can now be purchased for $0.0469 or 0.00000519 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, CoinExchange, Tidex and BtcTrade.im. In the last week, Ethereum Gold has traded 30.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Gold has a total market cap of $562,834.00 and approximately $2,811.00 worth of Ethereum Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008828 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $85.35 or 0.00944375 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014694 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011014 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00043953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00088523 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.92 or 0.00187241 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthereumGold is an Ethereum clone. It has a supply of 24,000,000 ETG tokens. “
Ethereum Gold Coin Trading
Ethereum Gold can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, BX Thailand, BTCTurk, YoBit, Mercatox, Bitfinex, ChaoEX, Coinone, CoolCoin, Huobi, WEX, Koinex, RightBTC, Allcoin, GOPAX, COSS, Zaif, Mr. Exchange, Kucoin, Coinsquare, Bitsane, EXX, Liqui, BigONE, Ethfinex, TOPBTC, Bleutrade, BtcTrade.im, Gatecoin, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bitso, Gatehub, BitGrail, xBTCe, EtherDelta, Qryptos, BTC Markets, ZB.COM, CoinEgg, OEX, Gemini, BitBay, Exmo, HitBTC, Lbank, AEX, The Rock Trading, Bancor Network, Bithumb, QuadrigaCX, CoinFalcon, Coinbene, Coinrail, Kraken, Bitcoin Indonesia, Korbit, Coinnest, CEX.IO, bitFlyer, Binance, CoinExchange, Bitstamp, OkCoin Intl., Gate.io, Bittrex, Tidex, DSX, Bit-Z, Quoine, GDAX, Bibox, Livecoin and Independent Reserve. It is not presently possible to purchase Ethereum Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Gold must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.