Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 12th. One Etherparty token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0840 or 0.00000930 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, ACX, HitBTC and Binance. In the last week, Etherparty has traded down 27.2% against the U.S. dollar. Etherparty has a market capitalization of $40.77 million and $834,457.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008721 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.87 or 0.00939832 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00044364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00088156 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00191522 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Etherparty Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Etherparty is a user-friendly system for the creation, use, and management of smart contracts, that may dramatically expand the rate of commercial and consumer adoption of blockchain technology. While blockchain has the potential to recast the foundations of electronic commerce and data storage, the technology’s use by non-computer professionals has been limited by a lack of user-friendly applications. Etherparty unleashes the speed, cost-reduction and security benefits of smart contracts for individuals and businesses. Etherparty goes further to make otherwise complicated contractual agreements and processes simple and accessible while enabling infrastructure for authentication and automation. “
Etherparty Token Trading
Etherparty can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, ACX, Gate.io, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Etherparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etherparty must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Etherparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.