Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Etherparty token can currently be bought for about $0.0841 or 0.00000914 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, ACX, EtherDelta and Binance. In the last seven days, Etherparty has traded down 30.1% against the dollar. Etherparty has a total market capitalization of $40.79 million and approximately $600,529.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008694 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.31 or 0.00938078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003165 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014268 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010876 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043631 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00086848 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00172831 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Etherparty is a user-friendly system for the creation, use, and management of smart contracts, that may dramatically expand the rate of commercial and consumer adoption of blockchain technology. While blockchain has the potential to recast the foundations of electronic commerce and data storage, the technology’s use by non-computer professionals has been limited by a lack of user-friendly applications. Etherparty unleashes the speed, cost-reduction and security benefits of smart contracts for individuals and businesses. Etherparty goes further to make otherwise complicated contractual agreements and processes simple and accessible while enabling infrastructure for authentication and automation. “
Etherparty Token Trading
Etherparty can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, ACX, EtherDelta and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy Etherparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Etherparty must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Etherparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.