ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. Over the last week, ETHLend has traded down 30.5% against the US dollar. ETHLend has a total market cap of $63.41 million and approximately $3.01 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ETHLend token can now be purchased for $0.0587 or 0.00000642 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta, Binance and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.40 or 0.00936696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014601 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011003 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088193 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00190744 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ETHLend Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
Buying and Selling ETHLend
ETHLend can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Kucoin, Bibox, AEX, Gate.io and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase ETHLend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ETHLend must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ETHLend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.