ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 12th. ETHLend has a total market cap of $63.50 million and $2.83 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ETHLend token can now be purchased for $0.0588 or 0.00000643 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Bibox, Gate.io and AEX. Over the last seven days, ETHLend has traded down 32.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.85 or 0.00939716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014243 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010930 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00044352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00087331 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00172419 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ETHLend Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
ETHLend Token Trading
ETHLend can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Binance, Bibox, Gate.io, HitBTC, IDEX, EtherDelta and AEX. It is not possible to purchase ETHLend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ETHLend must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ETHLend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.