Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. In the last week, Ethos has traded down 28.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Ethos token can currently be purchased for about $3.23 or 0.00035363 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, EtherDelta, Livecoin and HitBTC. Ethos has a total market capitalization of $245.19 million and approximately $1.86 million worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $85.74 or 0.00939542 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088289 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.36 or 0.00190200 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ethos Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethos created a platform that could provides a single point of interaction with the new economy. This Digital Wallet is the backbone for Ethos 's asset management and cryptocurrency services platform. “
Buying and Selling Ethos
Ethos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta, Livecoin, Cobinhood, CoinExchange and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Ethos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethos must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.