Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. One Everex token can now be bought for approximately $1.67 or 0.00017952 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Mercatox, IDEX and HitBTC. Everex has a total market capitalization of $27.59 million and approximately $2.64 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Everex has traded down 20.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008621 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.26 or 0.00946776 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014323 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010667 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00044309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00087871 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $18.80 or 0.00201702 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Everex Token Trading
Everex can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Mercatox, HitBTC, OKEx, Tidex, Binance, EtherDelta, Kucoin and BX Thailand. It is not currently possible to purchase Everex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everex must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.