Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Everex has a total market capitalization of $26.02 million and $1.57 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Everex token can currently be bought for approximately $1.58 or 0.00017714 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC and OKEx. During the last week, Everex has traded down 27.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008880 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.69 or 0.00951320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003216 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014435 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011273 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043752 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00087565 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00172385 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Everex Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Everex Token Trading
Everex can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Tidex, Kucoin, EtherDelta, OKEx, HitBTC, Binance, IDEX and BX Thailand. It is not currently possible to purchase Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.