ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One ExclusiveCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $1.25 or 0.00013715 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX and Upbit. During the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded down 17.2% against the U.S. dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a total market cap of $5.64 million and approximately $198,539.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $499.13 or 0.05474210 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004350 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 25.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001545 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00018387 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00019548 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014124 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, OpenLedger DEX and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.