Factom (CURRENCY:FCT) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last week, Factom has traded 22.5% lower against the US dollar. Factom has a total market cap of $231.84 million and approximately $1.57 million worth of Factom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Factom coin can currently be bought for approximately $26.51 or 0.00290493 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Poloniex, Cryptopia and Qryptos.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.74 or 0.00939542 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088289 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.36 or 0.00190200 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain to Business and Governments Factom is a system for securing millions of real-time records in the blockchain with a single hash. Businesses and governments can use Factom to simplify records management, record business processes, and address security and compliance issues. Factom uses the blockchain to power a remarkable range of applications, including audit systems, medical records, supply chain management, voting systems, property titles, legal applications, and financial systems. Download the Factom Whitepaper to understand out how business and governments can use the blockchain technology to improve their services and their profit margins. “
Factom Coin Trading
Factom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, BCEX, Bit-Z, Poloniex, Qryptos, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Factom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Factom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Factom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Factom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Factom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.