FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded down 16.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 12th. FairCoin has a market capitalization of $19.74 million and approximately $12,567.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FairCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.37 or 0.00004165 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and CoinExchange. In the last week, FairCoin has traded 38.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $490.56 or 0.05504960 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00060573 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00019553 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57.35 or 0.00643615 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00066689 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00049220 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00041004 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.53 or 0.00275226 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
FairCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairCoin Coin Trading
FairCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase FairCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.