Fastcoin (CURRENCY:FST) traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Fastcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0095 or 0.00000105 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Livecoin. During the last seven days, Fastcoin has traded down 20.1% against the U.S. dollar. Fastcoin has a market cap of $1.49 million and $53.00 worth of Fastcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001391 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00017075 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00019407 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00043843 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded up 47.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Fastcoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Fastcoin
Fastcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Fastcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fastcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fastcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fastcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fastcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.