FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last week, FirstBlood has traded 40.6% lower against the dollar. FirstBlood has a market capitalization of $17.94 million and $283,849.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FirstBlood token can now be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002275 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008695 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.46 or 0.00938802 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014247 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010886 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00043924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00087259 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00172784 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
FirstBlood Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
FirstBlood Token Trading
FirstBlood can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Gatecoin, OKEx, EtherDelta, BigONE, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase FirstBlood directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FirstBlood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.