FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. FirstBlood has a total market cap of $17.27 million and $285,265.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, FirstBlood has traded 39.6% lower against the US dollar. One FirstBlood token can now be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002168 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Gatecoin, HitBTC and Liqui.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00948162 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014346 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010733 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00044374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00088094 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.15 or 0.00205680 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Liqui, OKEx, EtherDelta, Bittrex, HitBTC and BigONE. It is not currently possible to purchase FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstBlood must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.