FUNCoin (CURRENCY:FUNC) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. FUNCoin has a market capitalization of $332,103.00 and approximately $873.00 worth of FUNCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FUNCoin token can now be purchased for about $0.0568 or 0.00000628 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and OpenLedger DEX. During the last week, FUNCoin has traded 20.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $497.35 or 0.05503260 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004580 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001508 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00018390 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00019548 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013338 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003020 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunCoin is a Bitshares-based asset that is to be used in various gaming projects, their promotional activities as well as for further development. FUNC's circulation is 100.000.000 tokens. “
FUNCoin Token Trading
FUNCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase FUNCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FUNCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FUNCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FUNCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUNCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.