Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Gambit coin can now be purchased for $8.76 or 0.00097212 BTC on major exchanges. Gambit has a total market capitalization of $10.51 million and $1,210.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Gambit has traded down 37.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $84.34 or 0.00928996 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008581 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004368 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002077 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00030008 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004025 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007479 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gambit Crypto is a Scrypt coin that was crowd funded and ran with proof of work before switching to proof of stake. Gambit is an experimental trading token that combines cryptocurrency trading, hedging, and asset acquisitions. “
Gambit Coin Trading
Gambit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Gambit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gambit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gambit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gambit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.