GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One GameCredits coin can now be purchased for $1.61 or 0.00017703 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, BitBay, CoinEgg and YoBit. In the last week, GameCredits has traded 28.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. GameCredits has a total market cap of $103.92 million and approximately $685,854.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $177.70 or 0.01948100 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004016 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005165 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007093 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00029531 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002353 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00020140 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00001017 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Bittrex, CoinEgg, Allcoin, BitBay, Coinrail, OpenLedger DEX, Bit-Z, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy GameCredits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.