GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last week, GameUnits has traded down 26% against the dollar. GameUnits has a total market cap of $276,946.00 and approximately $77.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GameUnits coin can currently be purchased for $0.0797 or 0.00000872 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $89.33 or 0.00966431 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0788 or 0.00000852 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004417 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000624 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00100626 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00029996 BTC.
GameUnits Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
GameUnits Coin Trading
GameUnits can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy GameUnits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameUnits must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GameUnits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameUnits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.