Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded down 7.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 12th. Gas has a total market capitalization of $244.05 million and $6.74 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Gas has traded 26.1% lower against the dollar. One Gas token can currently be bought for $24.65 or 0.00270145 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Huobi, Coinnest and Binance.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.74 or 0.00939542 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088289 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.36 or 0.00190200 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Gas Token Trading
Gas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Kucoin, Gate.io, Exrates, Poloniex, OKEx, Coinnest and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gas must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.