Gatcoin (CURRENCY:GAT) traded 11.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Gatcoin token can now be purchased for $0.0127 or 0.00000138 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and COSS. Gatcoin has a market capitalization of $6.75 million and approximately $9,396.00 worth of Gatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Gatcoin has traded 22.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008692 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $86.95 or 0.00942963 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003193 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014557 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010831 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00043682 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.13 or 0.00088129 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00187275 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GAT system is a platform where global merchants can issue their own branded digital tokens that can be used as discounts, gift cards and other promotional offerings (Merchant Tokens) to a mass consumer audience with minimal set-up, allowing them to quickly adopt token usage as part of their overall marketing strategy. GATCOIN is an Ethereum-based token that acts as the native currency for the trade of Merchant Tokens on the GAT Exchange. “
Gatcoin Token Trading
Gatcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Gatcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gatcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gatcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.