Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded 8.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Gifto has traded down 34.5% against the US dollar. One Gifto token can currently be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00002674 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Gifto has a total market capitalization of $38.84 million and $5.05 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008684 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.17 or 0.00936606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003166 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010935 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00044151 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00086938 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.86 or 0.00172388 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Gifto Token Trading
Gifto can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not possible to purchase Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gifto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.