Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Gnosis token can now be bought for $102.95 or 0.01128670 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Bancor Network, Bittrex and Kraken. Gnosis has a market capitalization of $113.72 million and approximately $390,032.00 worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Gnosis has traded down 26.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008698 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $85.42 or 0.00936448 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014561 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010975 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00044665 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088122 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.38 or 0.00190556 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gnosis is a decentralized prediction market built on the Ethereum protocol. Gnosis provides an open platform for anyone to predict the outcome of any event and plans to drastically simplify the creation of customized prediction market applications. GNO is an Ethereum-based token that is used to incentivize long-term participation in the Gnosis platform. “
Buying and Selling Gnosis
Gnosis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Kraken, Mercatox, Liqui, Bittrex, HitBTC, Upbit, BX Thailand, EtherDelta, Poloniex, Bancor Network and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Gnosis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gnosis must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gnosis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.