Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Gnosis token can currently be bought for approximately $105.75 or 0.01153230 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, Liqui and Bancor Network. Over the last week, Gnosis has traded 26.2% lower against the US dollar. Gnosis has a total market capitalization of $116.81 million and $342,630.00 worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $85.96 or 0.00937431 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014202 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010953 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00044000 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00087144 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00172431 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gnosis is a decentralized prediction market built on the Ethereum protocol. Gnosis provides an open platform for anyone to predict the outcome of any event and plans to drastically simplify the creation of customized prediction market applications. GNO is an Ethereum-based token that is used to incentivize long-term participation in the Gnosis platform. “
Buying and Selling Gnosis
Gnosis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Livecoin, EtherDelta, Kraken, Bancor Network, Poloniex, HitBTC, Upbit, Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Mercatox and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Gnosis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gnosis must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gnosis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gnosis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.