Grid+ (CURRENCY:GRID) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 12th. Grid+ has a market cap of $22.91 million and approximately $14,080.00 worth of Grid+ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Grid+ has traded 30.6% lower against the US dollar. One Grid+ token can now be bought for $0.58 or 0.00006270 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008621 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $88.26 or 0.00946776 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014323 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010667 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00044309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00087871 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.80 or 0.00201702 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Grid+ Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Grid+ created a computer (called Grid+ Smart agent) with natively integrated hardware and software for the Ethereum protocol, that pays for a customer's electricity usage in real time. Grid+ operates with a two-ERC20 token model. The BOLT token, required to use the Grid+ platform is treated as a stable-coin. It's redeemable by customers for $1 worth of energy from Grid* and backed by USD deposits. The GRID token allows Grid+ customers to purchase electricity from Grid+ at wholesale price. “
Buying and Selling Grid+
Grid+ can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Grid+ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grid+ must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Grid+ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grid+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grid+ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.