GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. GUESS has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, GUESS has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One GUESS token can now be bought for $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.96 or 0.00937431 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014202 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010953 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00044000 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00087144 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00172431 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
GUESS Token Trading
GUESS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy GUESS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GUESS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GUESS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.