Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded down 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last seven days, Gulden has traded down 28.9% against the U.S. dollar. Gulden has a market cap of $41.64 million and approximately $67,705.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gulden coin can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001152 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, Nocks, Bittrex and GuldenTrader.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $180.00 or 0.01961410 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003849 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005217 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007497 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00017645 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00025938 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002303 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00020840 BTC.
Gulden Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, YoBit, Nocks, GuldenTrader, CoinExchange and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to buy Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gulden must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.