Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 12th. One Gulden coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001152 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including GuldenTrader, Bleutrade, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. Gulden has a total market cap of $41.03 million and $76,581.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Gulden has traded 28.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $175.99 or 0.01948810 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004046 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005153 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007461 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00017809 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00029570 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002361 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020051 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nocks, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Bittrex and GuldenTrader. It is not currently possible to purchase Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.