HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, HEAT has traded down 20.8% against the U.S. dollar. One HEAT coin can now be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00002617 BTC on popular exchanges including Heat Wallet, OpenLedger DEX, C-CEX and Cryptopia. HEAT has a total market capitalization of $7.76 million and $5,540.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008880 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.89 or 0.00944465 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003234 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014602 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011133 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00043745 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.63 or 0.00151634 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00028973 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.92 or 0.00088136 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
Buying and Selling HEAT
HEAT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet, Cryptopia, OpenLedger DEX and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to purchase HEAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.