Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded down 9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 12th. Hedge has a total market capitalization of $12.09 million and approximately $601.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hedge token can currently be bought for approximately $3.26 or 0.00036244 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit and EtherDelta. In the last week, Hedge has traded 17.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008885 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $84.93 or 0.00942917 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003228 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011117 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00087744 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.25 or 0.00180396 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Hedge Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Hedge Token Trading
Hedge can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Hedge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hedge must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hedge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.