Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 12th. In the last week, Hive has traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar. Hive has a total market capitalization of $48.61 million and approximately $123,937.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hive token can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001217 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00948162 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014346 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010733 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00044374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00088094 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.15 or 0.00205680 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Hive Token Trading
Hive can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Hive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hive must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.