Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded up 0.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Humaniq has a total market cap of $32.78 million and approximately $516,163.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Humaniq token can now be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002259 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, Upbit, Bittrex and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, Humaniq has traded 23.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008854 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.59 or 0.00949435 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00014410 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011266 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00043600 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00087191 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00173299 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, Bittrex, YoBit and Upbit. It is not presently possible to purchase Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humaniq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.