HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. HunterCoin has a total market capitalization of $4.28 million and approximately $9,701.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, HunterCoin has traded 18.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One HunterCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00002156 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $9,236.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $699.34 or 0.07636310 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,055.51 or 0.11525500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $179.21 or 0.01956810 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $261.22 or 0.02852320 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.45 or 0.00223255 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00118546 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $79.97 or 0.00873238 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $292.44 or 0.03193280 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not possible to buy HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HunterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.