Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last seven days, Hush has traded 21.5% lower against the US dollar. Hush has a total market capitalization of $5.59 million and approximately $20,846.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hush coin can now be purchased for about $1.64 or 0.00018226 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.37 or 0.00881242 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $284.68 or 0.03160680 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00039007 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.60 or 0.00239763 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.43 or 0.00093598 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011841 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $67.30 or 0.00748479 BTC.
Hush Coin Trading
Hush can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Hush directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hush must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hush using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.