HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. HyperStake has a total market capitalization of $7.05 million and approximately $1,073.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HyperStake coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0061 or 0.00000067 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, BX Thailand and CoinExchange. Over the last week, HyperStake has traded 22.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.72 or 0.00272717 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001147 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001300 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00019012 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00010862 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. HyperStake's primary goal is to create a cryptocurrency that provides a generous return for securing the block chain without massive inflation. Currently inflation is managed through the maximum stake reward of 1000 HYP per stake combined with a block target of 90 seconds, this means maximum coins per day of 960,000 HYP. “
Buying and Selling HyperStake
HyperStake can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and BX Thailand. It is not currently possible to purchase HyperStake directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperStake must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HyperStake using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperStake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.