ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. During the last week, ICON has traded 24.8% lower against the US dollar. One ICON token can now be purchased for approximately $2.66 or 0.00028971 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Gate.io, COSS and Huobi. ICON has a market cap of $1.03 billion and approximately $14.99 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.49 or 0.00940773 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003189 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014590 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010879 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00044139 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.86 or 0.00150770 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.11 or 0.00088257 BTC.
- DigixDAO (DGD) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $342.98 or 0.03730850 BTC.
ICON Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OKEx, COSS, HitBTC, Huobi and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.