Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 12th. Incent has a market cap of $13.06 million and approximately $91,408.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Incent token can now be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00003151 BTC on major exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, OpenLedger DEX and Liqui. During the last seven days, Incent has traded down 27.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008885 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.93 or 0.00942917 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003228 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011117 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00087744 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.25 or 0.00180396 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin, Bittrex, Tidex, OpenLedger DEX and Liqui. It is not presently possible to buy Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Incent must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.