indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last week, indaHash has traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. indaHash has a market cap of $35.15 million and approximately $78,624.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One indaHash token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0879 or 0.00000962 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008737 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $85.85 or 0.00939716 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014243 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010930 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00044352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.98 or 0.00087331 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00172419 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
indaHash Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IndaHash is an influencer marketing platform that aims to connect brands, influencers, and the audience. The Indahash will allow discovering, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns. Moreover, the platform will be powered by the IndaHash token (IDH), an ERC-20 token that will be used as the medium of exchange between brands and influencers. “
Buying and Selling indaHash
indaHash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex. It is not possible to buy indaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.