indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, indaHash has traded down 27% against the dollar. indaHash has a total market capitalization of $30.46 million and approximately $124,476.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One indaHash token can currently be bought for about $0.0762 or 0.00000834 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.40 or 0.00936696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014601 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011003 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088193 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00190744 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IndaHash is an influencer marketing platform that aims to connect brands, influencers, and the audience. The Indahash will allow discovering, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns. Moreover, the platform will be powered by the IndaHash token (IDH), an ERC-20 token that will be used as the medium of exchange between brands and influencers. “
indaHash Token Trading
indaHash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex. It is not possible to purchase indaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.