Indicoin (CURRENCY:INDI) traded down 12.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Indicoin has traded 49.2% lower against the dollar. One Indicoin token can now be bought for $0.0134 or 0.00000150 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Indicoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $188.00 worth of Indicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001173 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00026232 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002477 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0958 or 0.00001076 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013639 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007800 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001950 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Indicoin is a social platform that aims to provide a tool where people can help the less privileged from any part of the world. This platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to provide meaningful tasks to the user community and attach a monetary value to it, creating a community of people who are incentivized to do socially positive and constructive tasks. Indicoin tokens will give the users voting rights to decide either to accept or reject a suggested task and also will able users to receive rewards for participating in tasks. “
Buying and Selling Indicoin
Indicoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Indicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Indicoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Indicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Indicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.