InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded 18% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 12th. InsaneCoin has a market cap of $1.09 million and approximately $4,200.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, InsaneCoin has traded 34% lower against the US dollar. One InsaneCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0594 or 0.00000650 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $500.14 or 0.05461210 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 25.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001514 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00018390 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00019548 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014124 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Insane Coin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. The Insane Coin moved to a new blockchain in order to support new features like Masternodes, POS v3, Darksend, Adaptive block sizes, VRX and more. “
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InsaneCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase InsaneCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.