IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 12th. IntenseCoin has a total market cap of $2.13 million and $3,110.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, IntenseCoin has traded 41.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One IntenseCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0055 or 0.00000060 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $258.99 or 0.02857340 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00024506 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00019975 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008418 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0997 or 0.00001100 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
Buying and Selling IntenseCoin
IntenseCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to purchase IntenseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IntenseCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IntenseCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.