A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Fogo De Chao (NASDAQ: FOGO):
- 2/27/2018 – Fogo De Chao had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a $15.75 price target on the stock, up previously from $14.00.
- 2/21/2018 – Fogo De Chao was downgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 2/21/2018 – Fogo De Chao was downgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/20/2018 – Fogo De Chao was downgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 2/19/2018 – Fogo De Chao was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Fogo De Chao, Inc. owns and operates Brazilian steakhouses. It offers beef, lamb, chicken, pork and seafood items as well as liquor, beer and wine. The company operates primarily in the United States, Puerto Rico and Brazil. Fogo De Chao, Inc. is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. “
- 2/14/2018 – Fogo De Chao was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d+” rating to a “c-” rating.
- 1/31/2018 – Fogo De Chao was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of Fogo De Chao Inc (FOGO) traded up $0.10 during midday trading on Monday, hitting $15.70. 430,981 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 180,959. The stock has a market capitalization of $440.77, a P/E ratio of 15.86, a PEG ratio of 1.27 and a beta of 0.18. Fogo De Chao Inc has a 1-year low of $10.30 and a 1-year high of $17.05. The company has a current ratio of 1.54, a quick ratio of 1.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.46.
Fogo de Chao, Inc is a United States-based holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, operates upscale Brazilian churrascaria steakhouses under the brand of Fogo de Chao. The Company owns 100% of Brasa (Purchaser) Inc (Brasa Purchaser), which owns 100% of Brasa (Holdings) Inc (Brasa Holdings).
Receive News & Ratings for Fogo De Chao Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fogo De Chao Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.