ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded down 8.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 12th. ION has a market capitalization of $60.65 million and approximately $903,742.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ION has traded down 17.6% against the dollar. One ION coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.98 or 0.00033494 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.53 or 0.00151885 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003180 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00022026 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011273 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006789 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000266 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
ION Coin Trading
ION can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase ION directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.