Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Janus token can now be bought for about $0.0323 or 0.00000372 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and C-CEX. Janus has a total market capitalization of $744,390.00 and $0.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Janus has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008828 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $85.35 or 0.00944375 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014694 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011014 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00043953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00088523 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.92 or 0.00187241 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Janus Token Trading
Janus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Janus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Janus must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Janus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Janus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.