KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One KickCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0784 or 0.00000870 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox, Gate.io and IDEX. KickCoin has a total market cap of $34.87 million and $425,683.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, KickCoin has traded up 1.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008885 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $84.93 or 0.00942917 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003228 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011117 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00087744 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.25 or 0.00180396 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “KickCoin is a cryptocurrency that will be accepted and used by the projects that are launched on the KICKICO platform (as well as by all its partners). KICK will be primarily used as a payment method on the platform. KICKICO takes half the commission (4%) of ICO campaigns launched in their tokens to the KICKONOMY fund. KickCoin can't be mined by users and are instead emitted during the fundraising process – whenever somebody contributes to the campaign directly to the smart contract address, new KickCoins are minted and sent to the address, from which the payment in ETH was made. “
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exmo, HitBTC, YoBit, IDEX, Gate.io, EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to buy KickCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KickCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KickCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.