KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One KuCoin Shares coin can currently be bought for $3.32 or 0.00035980 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, KuCoin Shares has traded down 10.2% against the dollar. KuCoin Shares has a total market cap of $302.06 million and $595,978.00 worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008691 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.73 or 0.00940568 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003188 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014541 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010872 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00044034 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.16 or 0.00088495 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.12 or 0.00185604 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KCS is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token issued by the Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange. The token holders benefit from bonuses (50% of the total trading fees charged by the platform), trading fee discounts, and other special services. Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange will buy back 100 million of the 200 million total tokens issued and burned them. “
KuCoin Shares Coin Trading
KuCoin Shares can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy KuCoin Shares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade KuCoin Shares must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KuCoin Shares using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.