Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Kyber Network has a market capitalization of $167.61 million and approximately $4.29 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Kyber Network has traded 37.9% lower against the US dollar. One Kyber Network token can currently be purchased for about $1.25 or 0.00013693 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Coinnest, Huobi and TDAX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $85.74 or 0.00939542 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088289 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.36 or 0.00190200 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Kyber Network
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, TDAX, BigONE, Coinnest, COSS, Cryptopia, OKEx, Binance, Huobi, Liqui, Mercatox, Coinrail, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Tidex. It is not presently possible to buy Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.