LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last week, LEOcoin has traded down 7.6% against the US dollar. One LEOcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.26 or 0.00002905 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, Livecoin, LEOxChange and C-CEX. LEOcoin has a market cap of $26.00 million and $5,881.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9,086.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $694.21 or 0.07707390 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,041.18 or 0.11559700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $179.66 or 0.01994670 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $256.96 or 0.02852860 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.34 or 0.00225770 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.55 or 0.00117124 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $79.37 or 0.00881242 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $284.68 or 0.03160680 BTC.
LEOcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “LEOcoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency developed from Litecoin. It uses the Scrypt-Jane algorithm and has a 5% premine. LEOcoin aims at being an easy-to-use, pseudonymous cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, LEOxChange, Livecoin and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to purchase LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.